Komodia's Central Server installation guide
- To install the driver run:
- Make sure to OK all the driver signing dialog.
- You can now see the driver installed for all network cards.
- To install the Redirector run:
- To start the Redirector run:
sc start pcproxy
Setup the network interception
- Run PCController.exe
- Press "Central server" button
- Choose the NIC you want to intercept traffic on, this is the NIC connected to the LAN.
- Exit this screen and save settings.
- Restart the service for interception to start.
Load and shutdown sequence
- The driver is only active when the PCProxy is running and configured to use a NIC, once PCProxy shutdown the driver becomes inactive and traffic is routed like there's no driver installed.
- When setting a NIC it's important to restart the service because the initialization of the driver occurs only at service startup.