Free TCP/UDP relay
This small utility performs either TCP/UDP/HTTP port forwarding from a source IP and port to another destination IP and port.
KomodiaRelay BindIP BindPort RemoteIP RemoteHost Protocol Timeout.
- BindIP – Local IP to bind to.
- BindPort – Local port to bind to.
- RemoteIP – Remote IP to relay data to.
- RemoteHost – Remote port to relay data to.
- Protocol – u for UDP, and t for TCP, h for HTTP (regular TCP relay may not work with systems that have transparent proxy.
- Timeout – Timeout in MS to close inactive connections (0 is no timeout) .
For example: KomodiaRelay 127.0.0.1 80 126.96.36.199 80 h 0
This will create a relay between localhost and Komodia’s web site, openning a web browser to address 127.0.0.1 will connect to Komodia’s web site. (HTTP relay replaces the original IP in the host field in the HTTP request from the source IP to the new destination IP, other then that it’s a normal TCP relay).