Free SSL sniffer
We have decided to release a very straightforward free HTTP and HTTPS sniffer (SSL sniffer) for Internet Explorer (versions 6.0 and 7.0) and Mozilla Firefox, in order to demonstrate the abilities of our SSL redirector SDK platform.
This one-of-a-kind SDK opens the door to a number of exciting possibilities:
- Parental control: Filter SSL data based on keywords – unlike current SSL filtering, which is based on IPs.
- Traffic control: Forward data to any proxy, local or remote.
- Spam filtering: Filter encrypted Outlook mail sessions.
- Traffic monitoring: Track surfing activities containing encrypted data (Current tracking products can only report IPs.)
- Stream sniffing: Sniff encrypted network activity.
Download free SSL sniffer
* Important note, this free software (Free SSL Sniffer) is not maintained for a couple of years and is provided as is.
Changes from previous version:
- Now supports Mozilla FireFox.
- Each socket on a browser is now represented by a single stream.